No matter if you want to sell your apartment, your house, a commercial property or land – we have the right agent for you. Our agents are looking to help you sell your property at the best possible price, in the shortest period of time and at the greatest convenience to you. Quality, speed, an extensive scope of services and security – provided by the real estate network. With HSRE you choose the right way no matter if you are looking to buy your first home, a new home for you and your family, a holiday residence or are looking for an investment. Many clients place their trust in us each year. Become one of them and let our HSRE professionals guide you through the process of buying a new home.
At High Source Real Estate we are dedicated to helping you find your ideal rental property. We believe that renting a property is no reason to accept anything less than the perfect home and it is no surprise that more than eight out of ten tenants in HSRE managed properties renew their lease for another year. If you are looking for a property to rent, High Source Real Estate has thousands of flats, houses and apartments to let. Furthermore, if you have specialist rental requirements, including, short term tenancy agreements, or a requirement for accommodation for a sporting event, we can help. With over 10 years’ experience in the real estate market, we’ll ensure that we find the right home for you, whatever your property requirements. We also have specialist departments that look after equestrian and waterside properties. We offer an extensive range of services to help you along the way.
While there are certain advantages of having an investment property, being a landlord can certainly be difficult at times. When you have a great tenant and you are attentive and responsive to maintenance needs, owning a property can seem like a piece of cake. But what about when it comes time to put your property back on the market to find a new tenant? There are quite a few steps to renting a property: marketing, showing, tenant screening, and preparing lease documents. Some landlords may enjoy the process, but others just want their place rented quickly so they don’t lose money. So, how do you get your property rented quickly with the least amount of hassle? HSRE providing you a convenient rental management services throughout the year.
For some people starting an Investment is more complicated than rocket science, as they continue to be perturbed, by complex investment jargon and unscrupulous investment advisers and bankers. Beginners in particular find the investments very confusing, having to choose from various options like.
- Dubai is a tax-free city, with no income or capital gain tax. This makes it extremely attractive for people from all around the world to come and work in Dubai, as well as invest in property.
- Foreign investors are attracted to Dubai due to the various Free Zones.
- Dubai is easily accessible, having direct flights from all the major cities in the world.
- Dubai remains a popular tourism destination with its fabulous shopping malls, five-star hotels, beautiful beaches and numerous attractions.
- Dubai is extremely safe, having a very low crime rate – making it a perfect place for families and wealthy individuals.
- The climate in Dubai is very pleasant throughout the year, with only 3 months of summer heat.
- Property prices are inexpensive in comparison to other similar trading hubs around the world. There is a potential for further growth, as prices have grown by 10% in demanded projects from 2011.
- Property is a good hedge against inflation. At such times the higher cost of debt servicing can usually be pasted on in additional rent, while the value of the property inflates and its debt is unchanged.
- Rental income from property is a stable source of income, and while it might fluctuate, is highly unlikely to vanish altogether. Compare that to interest on deposit accounts or dividends on shares. Good investment properties in Dubai offer 8-10% rent return (after deduction of maintenance feed).
- Real estate always has a residual value, although prices can certainly fall as well as rise. But property values will never fall to zero unlike shares and hedge funds.
- Property is a kind of hybrid asset with the capital appreciation of a stock but the income producing capacity of a bond.
- Investors typically have more control over the nature, timing and size of real estate investments. This is partly because they are tangible and easier to understand, and diversification is readily available in the form of different types of property.
- Dubai property is open to any investor from anywhere in the world, unlike the local stock market. This means greater liquidity and more funds in the marketplace.
- Demand for property typically picks up during an economic boom or easier mortgage acquisition through Banks. Dubai banks have started lending again, and the number of finance purchases has increased significantly since 2009.
- Real estate is always an excellent collateral security against loans, and allows debt finance to be secured at the best rates.
- Property portfolios offer great scope for diversification of risk into different property types, locations and rental levels. This helps to spread the risk of an interruption to income flow.