We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Focused on generating & dealing “Real Estate Business Development” & targeted Corporate & Bulk units, Full buildings, High Profile Dealings, e.g. Selling, Buying, Renting, Property Management & Supervision etc.,
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High comfort level with public speaking
- Represent landlords who own multiple properties and need to keep a consistent occupation rate
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence